The 411 on Drain Vacuums
A drain vacuum can work well when you’re aiming to clear out anything in your place. Our team can utilize a drain vacuum at Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing for when you need help with clearing out items stuck in your drains. A drain vacuum is necessary for ensuring you’ve got the help you need for cleaning out any pipe or drain.
How Does the Drain Vacuum Work?
Here’s how a drain vacuum works in a few steps to help fix clogged drains:
- First, the vacuum hose has to link to a proper drain. The unit must also connect to a power source where it can start up accordingly.
- You need covers around the drain area. It is to keep any splashes from being a problem where you are.
- The vacuum produces reverse air pressure. The suction feature allows air to move out.
- The air pressure will loosen the obstruction.
In some cases, added water may help soften any blockages. It’s for situations where the blockage is too hard and challenging to clean out on its own.
What Blockages Are Removeable?
We can clean out any blockages:
- Intense solid waste blockages, particularly from large amounts of hair
- Large food items that have not broken apart appropriately, including things forced into a drain
- Any foreign objects that added into a pipe; this includes a toy or other item a child might have accidentally added to a drain
- Any valuables stuck in a drain; these include rings lost or other bits of jewelry
A Safer Choice
You should not be too concerned about whether or not a vacuum like this could work for your place. A drain vacuum will not require the use of any added chemicals, including items that might potentially destroy a plumbing system or possibly splash out of space and hurt other people. Still, don’t use a drain vacuum within eight hours after use of any chemicals.
We Have the Plumbing Experience
Also, our team at Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing have experience with ensuring you’ll get the help that you need. Our work ensures that everything is protected without risking any problems to your plumbing system.
Our work at Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing will help you with clearing out even the most difficult blockages. Contact us at Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing today if you need assistance with getting a drain vacuum to clear out anything that might be stuck where you are.